Using video allows you to connect with your network and community in a personal way, showing your businesses authenticity and building trust. In this video blog, we discuss why video marketing is important in 2020 and beyond, how to create a video that actually connects and resonates with your audience and how to get your video in front of the right people.
What We Say
Yes — as a digital marketing agency we practice what we preach, starting with content.
Case Study | Video Production | Bata Industrials
Case Study | Research | Kentucky Equine Research
US-based Kentucky Equine Research were losing market share of their Equi-Jewel product in Australia and wanted to know why. We did a little investigating...
Case Study | Market Research | Peninsula Hot Springs
Peninsula Hot Springs wanted to increase visitation across typically quieter evenings and encourage midweek visitation to relieve busy weekend numbers. To do this effectivity, we had to understand what influenced local bathers to pack their togs and plunge into the pools.
Research Informed Marketing Resources
While now might not be the optimum time to achieve sign off for a research project, you still need to make decisions that inform your marketing strategy and promotional activity, so what to do? There are other resources available to organisations and marketers seeking knowledge to dictate decision making and support a new initiative or campaign. Here we explore where to turn and how to approach research to improve marketing performance.
Marketing-led website development
What makes a good website and how do you know if yours measures up? Developing a website with your overall marketing objective at the forefront is key to reach your goals and drive valuable results for your business. Read on to find out how a marketing-led website will elevate your brand’s online presence and help you attract attention online.
Case Study | Website Development | Lotus Doors
Lotus Doors wanted to take its new branding digital with a fresh website for the ANZ business. The content had to position the brand as market leaders, while the user experience had to work for multiple audiences - we’re talking Building Information Modelling (BIM) managers, Architects, Specifiers, Builders and Facility Managers (FM) – both existing and potential.
Case Study | Website Development | Peninsula Vet Care
Peninsula Vet Care (PVC) wanted help to turn its ruff-around-the-edges website into a user friendly and all-round paw-some site. Having had a recent brand refresh, this was a great opportunity to align the digital world with the real world and increase brand recognition.
- Staying Connected Through Video
- Case Study | Video Production | Bata Industrials
- Case Study | Videography | Mornington Secondary College
- Case Study | Research | Kentucky Equine Research
- Case Study | Market Research | Peninsula Hot Springs
- Research Informed Marketing Resources
- Marketing-led website development
- Case Study | Website Development | Lotus Doors
- Case Study | Website Development | Peninsula Vet Care
- Landing page optimisation for a successful online campaign
- Case Study | Online Campaign | The Sports Injury Clinic
- Case Study | Open Doors Campaign | Life Solutions
- Four key elements to an effective social media marketing strategy
- Case Study | Remarketing Campaign | SMART Business Solutions
- Case Study | Social Media Strategy | The Renovator
- Chasing The Dream | Work-Life Balance and The Business Owner
- The Business Case for a Brand Refresh
- Case Study | Brand Refresh | Frankston Arts Centre
- Case Study | Brand Refresh | Baxter Projects
- Case Study | Online Campaign | Summer Snow Juice
- Online Advertising Tips
- Case Study - Parenting Ideas
- Case Study | Marketing Strategy | TQ Solutions
- Case Study | Social Media Management | Bata School Shoes
- Case Study | Campaign Development | Peninsula Hot Springs
- An Investment in Marketing Pays the Best Interest
- Case Study | Outsourced Marketing | Summer Snow Juice
- Is outsourcing your marketing right for you, right now?
- Coronavirus - Adapting to Changing Demand
- Why having a well-planned marketing strategy is important when thinking of selling your business
- Marketing Trends for 2020
- How to earn the loyalty of your online customers
- 8 Steps to a Purposeful Marketing Plan in 2020
- Two social media giants just flipped their channels on their heads
- High Season Marketing
- Measure your Marketing Campaign Success
- How should you be marketing your business milestone?
- End of Financial Year (EOFY) - Just another marketing ploy?
- Four SEO basics every website needs to have
- Introducing PIER Creative - Graphic Design on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula
- The Importance of Marketing Strategy
- The PIER Marketing Experience (from a student’s perspective)
- Digital marketing trends for 2019
- Marketing ideas you’ll love this Valentine’s Day
- Spring clean your marketing
- Peering into PIER
- Jump on the blogging bandwagon
- Keeping your leads warm (even as the weather cools)
- Valentine's Day Campaigns to Pull at Your Heartstrings
- Holding onto that January motivation
- Facebook Algorithm gets personal
- How we plan your marketing strategy
- An Insider's Guide to Outsourced Marketing
- How much budget should I allocate for marketing?
- Case Study - Bata Industrials
- Market your business through event attendance
- Hitting the prime time
- Join the PIER team
- Popping up all over the Peninsula
- Why Awards Are Good for Business
- Content Marketing– Is it just a buzzword?
- Case Study - Bata Bullets
- What’s in a name?
- Winter Office Warming
- The MasterCard of Internships
- PIER has moved to a fancy new home
- Data basics
- Set Yourself Apart from Your Competitors by Promoting Your Augmented Product
- Blog on, people
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year…
- Stamp your Authority
- Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word...
- Tempted to Use Negative Marketing?
- Sometimes Companies Should Be Seen And Not Heard….
- READ ALL ABOUT IT: How to get your business in the press
- Observations From a PIER Marketing Intern
- Why having a target customer is crucial to your marketing