We’re seeing an increasing number of businesses using this quieter time to focus on some of the bigger projects that have got caught on the perpetual to do list. For many of us, the response to COVID has generously(!) given us some extra time on our hands. Maybe you are finally updating your kitchen at home, fixing up your garden or thinking about opportunities for change within your business. Perhaps you may keep revisiting that reoccurring thought, ‘does my brand need updating?’ Why not use this time to consider the possibility of a brand refresh or extension? A brand refresh is, by its nature, outside of the normal run of things and does require a fair bit of time and strategic planning.
What We Say
Yes — as a digital marketing agency we practice what we preach, starting with content.
Case Study | Brand Refresh | Frankston Arts Centre
Frankston Arts Centre (FAC) needed a clearer, simplified identity. A logo refresh would help the brand resonate with its audiences, while simplifying the guidelines would enable greater consistency across a vast range of applications. One of the main challenges was needing an identity that could share the spotlight with busy, colourful show branding, and be applied consistently by different show promoters. Cue PIER.
Case Study | Brand Refresh | Baxter Projects
After working with PIER to gain a deeper understanding of their market position, Baxter Projects wanted to renovate their brand to maximise appeal. A brand refresh was called for to ensure their logo and collateral represented their values and market position as a high-end commercial fit-out and refurbishment firm.
Online Advertising Tips
Online advertising is booming. Did you know more than 40% of digital consumers use social networks to research new brands or products¹? So, how does a business make sure they’re getting seen and heard in what is becoming a very competitive space? Here's what we have to say about maintaining or growing your digital presence.
Case Study | Social Media Management | Bata School Shoes
Back to School is the perfect time for a school shoe manufacturer to promote its products across social media – but what is there to talk about for the other 11 months of the year?
Case Study - Parenting Ideas
With the internet bursting at the seams with parenting advice, Parenting Ideas needed to cut through the noise to launch its latest online course, Parenting Girls.
Case Study | Marketing Strategy | TQ Solutions
TQ Solutions was embarking on a transformational change in the way it went to market and structured itself internally. Resulting in a 3-year strategic business change plan, and they wanted their marketing to align.
- The Business Case for a Brand Refresh
- Case Study | Brand Refresh | Frankston Arts Centre
- Case Study | Brand Refresh | Baxter Projects
- Case Study | Online Campaign | Summer Snow Juice
- Online Advertising Tips
- Case Study - Parenting Ideas
- Case Study | Marketing Strategy | TQ Solutions
- Case Study | Social Media Management | Bata School Shoes
- Case Study | Campaign Development | Peninsula Hot Springs
- Chasing the dream, work-life balance and the business owner….
- An Investment in Marketing Pays the Best Interest
- Case Study | Outsourced Marketing | Summer Snow Juice
- Is outsourcing your marketing right for you, right now?
- Coronavirus - Adapting to Changing Demand
- Why having a well-planned marketing strategy is important when thinking of selling your business
- Marketing Trends for 2020
- How to earn the loyalty of your online customers
- 8 Steps to a Purposeful Marketing Plan in 2020
- Two social media giants just flipped their channels on their heads
- High Season Marketing
- Measure your Marketing Campaign Success
- How should you be marketing your business milestone?
- End of Financial Year (EOFY) - Just another marketing ploy?
- Four SEO basics every website needs to have
- Introducing PIER Creative - Graphic Design on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula
- The Importance of Marketing Strategy
- The PIER Marketing Experience (from a student’s perspective)
- Digital marketing trends for 2019
- Marketing ideas you’ll love this Valentine’s Day
- Spring clean your marketing
- Peering into PIER
- Jump on the blogging bandwagon
- Keeping your leads warm (even as the weather cools)
- Valentine's Day Campaigns to Pull at Your Heartstrings
- Holding onto that January motivation
- Facebook Algorithm gets personal
- How we plan your marketing strategy
- An Insider's Guide to Outsourced Marketing
- How much budget should I allocate for marketing?
- Case Study - Bata Industrials
- Market your business through event attendance
- Hitting the prime time
- Join the PIER team
- Popping up all over the Peninsula
- Why Awards Are Good for Business
- Content Marketing– Is it just a buzzword?
- Case Study - Bata Bullets
- What’s in a name?
- Winter Office Warming
- The MasterCard of Internships
- PIER has moved to a fancy new home
- Data basics
- Set Yourself Apart from Your Competitors by Promoting Your Augmented Product
- Blog on, people
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year…
- Stamp your Authority
- Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word...
- Tempted to Use Negative Marketing?
- Sometimes Companies Should Be Seen And Not Heard….
- READ ALL ABOUT IT: How to get your business in the press
- Observations From a PIER Marketing Intern
- Why having a target customer is crucial to your marketing