The marketing process is all about identifying and satisfying customers desires and requirements. Well, those desires and requirements are changing quicker than Woolies can stack their shelves. We have already seen some smart service augmentations in the marketplace as companies get creative in a bid to maintain customer relevance in these unprecedented times.
What We Say
Yes — as a digital marketing agency we practice what we preach, starting with content.
Why having a well-planned marketing strategy is important when thinking of selling your business
We are thrilled to welcome Arvind Sridharan to guest blog here at PIER Marketing.
When it comes to selling your business, business owners often face the same challenges. There is limited control over timing, the due diligence and negotiation process can be disruptive over a long period of time, the amount of businesses for sale is steadily increasing and businesses turn out to be not as valuable as business owners think. A targeted marketing strategy will help you to prepare for sale, increase the chance of successfully closing a transaction and maximise the value of your business.
How to earn the loyalty of your online customers
We are delighted to welcome Shannon Smit from Smart Business Solutions to guest blog on our site here at PIER Marketing.
Do you understand what it takes to keep your online customers coming back for more? Whatever your answer, the following five strategies are designed to ensure you deliver a brand experience that surpasses your customers’ expectations and guarantees their loyalty.
Make customers your number one priority
Marketing Trends for 2020
Oh marketing, you ever changing beast, you. Just when we’re getting a little bit comfortable, you go and move the goalposts. Whether that’s a new social media channel to open an account on (TikTok anyone?), a new Facebook Business Manager interface to explore or a new CRM platform with automation possibilities that blow our minds… one thing is certain about marketing, the execution never quite stays the same. And that’s what we signed up for – FOMO is our middle name. So buckle up whilst we explore what 2020 might have in store:
8 Steps to a Purposeful Marketing Plan in 2020
Setting a solid marketing plan ensures your marketing strategy and tactics are totally aligned with your business objective. When brought into line your marketing efforts will work in unity with other areas of your business, keeping you focused, on task and able to make clear decisions.
Two social media giants just flipped their channels on their heads
In July 2019, Instagram (IG) totally changed the way its 9 million Aussie users engage with content by hiding the number of post likes. Now in October, social media juggernaut Facebook (FB) has followed suit with its 11 million Aussie users.
High Season Marketing
Naturally the Aussie summer brings a sense of hustle and bustle to popular tourist hot spots, which is great news for businesses operating in that space. Along with the sun comes a higher amount of foot traffic and word of mouth referrals! However, don’t just leave it to chance, there are actions you can take to ensure this upcoming high season is your biggest and best yet.
Measure your Marketing Campaign Success
In a recent HubSpot survey, 49% of respondents admitted their marketing strategy is not effective based on the alignment between marketing and sales. By understanding how your business can measure and improve its marketing effectiveness, your marketing and sales can work simultaneously to boost activity.
How should you be marketing your business milestone?
You’re probably thinking champagne, nibbles and balloons? Somewhat true. While it’s important to acknowledge and celebrate business milestones, it’s also a fantastic marketing opportunity to take advantage of by putting fresh and exciting content out in the market… and get your business contacts involved in the celebration.
- Coronavirus - Adapting to Changing Demand
- Why having a well-planned marketing strategy is important when thinking of selling your business
- Marketing Trends for 2020
- How to earn the loyalty of your online customers
- 8 Steps to a Purposeful Marketing Plan in 2020
- Two social media giants just flipped their channels on their heads
- High Season Marketing
- Measure your Marketing Campaign Success
- How should you be marketing your business milestone?
- End of Financial Year (EOFY) - Just another marketing ploy?
- Four SEO basics every website needs to have
- Introducing PIER Creative - Graphic Design on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula
- The Importance of Marketing Strategy
- The PIER Marketing Experience (from a student’s perspective)
- Digital marketing trends for 2019
- Marketing ideas you’ll love this Valentine’s Day
- Spring clean your marketing
- Peering into PIER
- Jump on the blogging bandwagon
- Keeping your leads warm (even as the weather cools)
- Valentine's Day Campaigns to Pull at Your Heartstrings
- Holding onto that January motivation
- Facebook Algorithm gets personal
- How we plan your marketing strategy
- Online Advertising Tips in 2017
- An Insider's Guide to Outsourced Marketing
- Case Study - Parenting Ideas
- How much budget should I allocate for marketing?
- Case Study - Bata Industrials
- Market your business through event attendance
- Hitting the prime time
- Join the PIER team
- Popping up all over the Peninsula
- Why Awards Are Good for Business
- Content Marketing– Is it just a buzzword?
- Case Study - Bata Bullets
- What’s in a name?
- Winter Office Warming
- The MasterCard of Internships
- PIER internship – ding ding round two!
- PIER Team Expands
- PIER has moved to a fancy new home
- Data basics
- Set Yourself Apart from Your Competitors by Promoting Your Augmented Product
- Blog on, people
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year…
- Stamp your Authority
- Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word...
- Tempted to Use Negative Marketing?
- Sometimes Companies Should Be Seen And Not Heard….
- READ ALL ABOUT IT: How to get your business in the press
- Observations From a PIER Marketing Intern
- Why having a target customer is crucial to your marketing