Part time or freelance role, from 10 hours per week | Opportunity to join a dynamic, driven & growing agency | Great location w/stylish offices
What We Say
Yes — we practice what we preach, starting with content marketing.
Online Advertising Tips in 2017
By Stacey Micallef
Online advertising is booming. In fact, 2017 is the first year that online ad spend has surpassed that of TV advertising. Facebook¹ and Alphabet² (Google's parent company) are the two major players expected to pocket half of that online spend this year. So how does a business make sure they’re getting seen and heard in what is becoming a very competitive space?
An Insider's Guide to Outsourced Marketing
By Emma Johnstone
Many companies outsource their marketing. When executed successfully, it can be a fantastic way to secure ongoing strategic direction, support and additional resource. It can also be more forgiving on the budget sheets than taking on a dedicated in-house resource whilst giving you access to a team of experts from different marketing disciplines. So if you’re contemplating outsourcing, here’s an insiders guide to what you can expect and some factors to consider.
Case Study - Parenting Ideas
With the internet bursting at the seams with parenting advice, Parenting Ideas needed to cut through the noise to launch its latest online course, Parenting Girls.
How much budget should I allocate for marketing?
By Catherine Stock-Haanstra
As marketers, we ask questions about budgets often, but rarely get an answer. Perhaps for fear that we’ll spend it, but we suspect more likely that it’s not considered and allocated.
So, as the end of the Australian financial year approaches, we thought it would be a good time to share some industry knowledge about what, really, you should be investing in your marketing.
Case Study - Bata Industrials
Bata Industrials Australia
Video production | stills photography
A work boot is a work boot, right? Well actually no. Depending on where you live, the humble work boot can be very different. And this is something that Bata Industrials Australia wanted to communicate to potential new customers and accounts. With only European and International marketing tools available, Bata Industrials Australia wanted to create something that encapsulated the Australian work boot, the Australian worker and the Australian market.
Market your business through event attendance
By Catherine Stock-Haanstra
Attending conferences, trades shows and conventions present opportunities beyond the obvious learning, networking and connecting – I’m talking marketing opportunities. Attending events poses a perfect opportunity to market your business both in person and virtually. Here are some simple tips to ensure you’re also using the opportunity to market your business.
Hitting the prime time
We’re big fans of that Friday feeling here at PIER and last Friday was no different. Nothing quite beats settling down to a bit of evening TV viewing, especially when it’s a feature you’ve been working on. Check out this fantastic PR story; a review of KICKBrick on Channel Ten’s The Living Room. And that’s what Friday feels are made of.
Join the PIER team
Hands up who wants to join the PIER team?
If you're fanatical about marketing, client service and caffeine then we would love to hear from you.
Click on the link for details.
- We're looking for a talented Lead Graphic Designer
- Online Advertising Tips in 2017
- An Insider's Guide to Outsourced Marketing
- Case Study - Parenting Ideas
- How much budget should I allocate for marketing?
- Case Study - Bata Industrials
- Market your business through event attendance
- Hitting the prime time
- Join the PIER team
- Popping up all over the Peninsula
- Why Awards Are Good for Business
- Content Marketing– Is it just a buzzword?
- Case Study - Bata Bullets
- What’s in a name?
- Winter Office Warming
- The MasterCard of Internships
- PIER internship – ding ding round two!
- PIER Team Expands
- PIER has moved to a fancy new home
- Data basics
- Set Yourself Apart from Your Competitors by Promoting Your Augmented Product
- Blog on, people
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year…
- Stamp your Authority
- Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word...
- Tempted to Use Negative Marketing?
- Sometimes Companies Should Be Seen And Not Heard….
- READ ALL ABOUT IT: How to get your business in the press
- Observations From a PIER Marketing Intern
- Why having a target customer is crucial to your marketing